Step after step that I continue to take
The ground so swiftly moves away
A constant thumping on the concrete
Disturbing the peace that was morning
Reaching the bend I take a pause
For foes unknown in the early morn
I look first the left than the right
Across the road and onwards the flight
The first look of the hounds and other early beasts
Nimbly they lay in the cold and facing the east
My sudden movements awaken stupor
With barks and shrieks they run for cover
The glistening of the light across the water
The clear blue sky dancing hither slither
A sudden ripple disturbing its poise
the first catch of the fisherman's seines
The whirring of the wind in my ear
Drowns out whines and cry's of queers
The old , the young, the sick the strong
Drone on and on and on and on
Onward I run, without a stop
Blurring images passing me by
I reach the end and turn around
Returning along the path of sound
Now peace and quiet filling me from within
The rustle of trees bustling in the wind
The sound of old and the sound of new
All in one harmonious flute
The ground so swiftly moves away
A constant thumping on the concrete
Disturbing the peace that was morning
Reaching the bend I take a pause
For foes unknown in the early morn
I look first the left than the right
Across the road and onwards the flight
The first look of the hounds and other early beasts
Nimbly they lay in the cold and facing the east
My sudden movements awaken stupor
With barks and shrieks they run for cover
The glistening of the light across the water
The clear blue sky dancing hither slither
A sudden ripple disturbing its poise
the first catch of the fisherman's seines
The whirring of the wind in my ear
Drowns out whines and cry's of queers
The old , the young, the sick the strong
Drone on and on and on and on
Onward I run, without a stop
Blurring images passing me by
I reach the end and turn around
Returning along the path of sound
Now peace and quiet filling me from within
The rustle of trees bustling in the wind
The sound of old and the sound of new
All in one harmonious flute
2 comments:
super!
heheh....im not sure.....kinda stupi ...but true.....
Post a Comment