June 17, 2009

G-MAX

I experienced the fastest, most thrilling bungy in the world at Clarke Quay called G-MAX.(http://www.gmax.co.nz/) The G-MAX was invented in New Zealand by Troy Griffin in 1995. It reaches 60 meters in the air with speeds of up to 200 kph and G Force 5. The poet in me is back talking with reference to the G-MAX seat.

So cold and forlorn on Clarke Quay
Yet every soul glancing her way
Caressing the brave few to lofty heights
With twists and turns into the night

Firm and sturdy built by man
Her metallic hide, lends a hand
The touch of steel calls a foe
Fear arrives so high and so low

With fear and doubt I am embraced
She rocks me with a mothers grace
Her vile smile at an inglorious cues
catapulting towards the velvet skies

Away and beyond I see a starry night
As it moves me in my nauseating plight
Yet beneath in the fluorescent hue
Wonder struck are the scared few

No comments: