
Husband and ex-wife at each others throats. Haven't we always heard of this in divorce cases, seen it at the movies, and well God forbid at home. This year the Oscars was far more interesting with The Hurt Locker stealing the show and beating the over hyped Avatar. Costing James Cameron a whooping $152 million, he must have had homicidal tendencies towards his ex-wife Kathryn Bigelow.
Wondering if he was planning on explaining the above picture as an alternate person entering into the Avatar program, and into his James Cameron's body in order to hurt the ex-wife for some random reason (remember he doesn't know the reason considering he still is 'friends' with his ex-wife?
Wondering if he was planning on explaining the above picture as an alternate person entering into the Avatar program, and into his James Cameron's body in order to hurt the ex-wife for some random reason (remember he doesn't know the reason considering he still is 'friends' with his ex-wife?
On a more personal take on the issue, I saw Avatar twice. And NO, its not cause I liked it, but because I felt that the crowd it the theater was dead the first time round ,and well it was a dead beat crowd the second time too. I like my movies to have crowd response since I do like laughing and sighing or saying f@&k at an intense scene.
As for the Hurt Locker, it didn't have that ...hmmm....well ...punch...There is no other way I can define it. It was a good movie no doubt about it, but it just didn't strike the right chord with me (just a personal feeling).
Christoph Waltz in Inglourious Basterds was as expected. His character Col. Hans Landa sent shivers down my spine when he enters the restaurant and meets Shosanna Dreyfus.
Christoph Waltz in Inglourious Basterds was as expected. His character Col. Hans Landa sent shivers down my spine when he enters the restaurant and meets Shosanna Dreyfus.
No comments:
Post a Comment