July 3, 2009

Wonderful world of Microsoft


Fiddle a little into the enormous utility packages that Microsoft provides and you will realize it is an all encompassing system. My internship this summer for instance required me to prepare a project plan and I had not a clue where to start. At this cross road I come across Microsoft project, which has the complete works making my worries seem distant. Yes the presentation subsequent to that is fulfilled by Microsoft Presentation. Every work related feature is available on this amazing package. My brother for instance is extensively using the one note feature in order to plan an upcoming event at his school.
And here I now sit typing away on my blog, but wait this isn't my blog page. This is another feature within the word document allowing me to access my blog directly from my word document. Hooray for Microsoft.

No comments: